Today I wanted to focus on finding some layouts in the 2Peas Gallery that truly inspired me by what they created. The following are in NO particular order but are truly inspiring in their own ways.
1. Beautiful Friends by Lavender Dragon I love all the great textures and layers that she has created in this layout. The haphazard twine all over the layout is so fun and playful.
2. 3 Rabbits by gsy- I love the graphic design of this and how the elements really draw you into the photo.
3. Cabrillo Beach by scrappy_grace – I love how she was able to make so many photos fit on one page without it looking cluttered. She did a great job with the layers and accents as well.
4. Colors of Summer by Renee Zwirek- OH my goodness, what is not to love? The rainbow of paint watercolored onto the white Dotted Bazzill is just awesome! I love how she created her own background in this manner and then kept up the watercolor look on the Amy Tangerine thickers.
5. Stop and Look by nirupama – I love the colors that she used in this layout and it makes me want to use some bolder colors. The banner with twine is great as is the clouds that Avinash is look up towards. Makes me smile!
What is inspiring you lately? I would love to see some links of your favorite layouts that others have created as well as anything you create based on these layouts. Have a wonderful weekend.