This weekend was full of some great times! We had a nice relaxing weekend together (hubby and I) and had some great experiences together.
1. Aretha got to go on her first road trip to my dad’s deer camp. She loved peeking out the window as we got ready.
2. Puppy kisses in the car are so sweet!
3. Stopped at Barbed J Ranch to care for the animals (chickens, goats and guineas) while they were out of town. Aretha got to check out the Chicken area.
4. During dinner Aretha explored the cabin and wore herself out.
5. Quite the lazy day. Ended up going and playing Bingo that evening. I won a door prize drawing which gave me $10 in Pull Tabs that were all duds.
6. Aretha was worn out still and decided to take a nap right after getting out of her kennel. Crate training is working well and we just keep pushing on through the house accidents. She is 8 weeks today!
7. And only moments later she thought it was playtime.
8. Hubby and I are so ready for Scarborough Faire. It was my first time to go.
9. Strawberry Italian Ice on an orange! So yummy!
10. Cool Kleenex Box cover in houndstooth.
11. Loved the handmade pottery. The star candle holder is awesome.
12. Since I was enjoying myself, and because hubby wants to go to Texas Renaissance Festival in the fall, I tried on a full outfit to wear while we are there. I loved being in the bodice as it made me feel amazing. I am thinking of going with the sage green in the fall when we purchase it.
13. Gorgeous handmade leather butterfly hair-pins.
14. Christophe the Insultor was hilarious!
15. Iris and Rose made me snort!
16. We sat at King’s Pub and listened to this group sing some traditional Irish songs. Hubby knew the singer on the far left.
17. This Celtic Cross was standing on the grounds and since I knew I didn’t have a picture of hubby I had him stand there. Love him!
18. And Scarby is done! I ended up with a slight sunburn, very sweaty and a bent toe nail (worse than I can explain).
I love all the little stories as well as events this weekend. Doing a weekly wrap-up has helped me in finding the stories that I want to scrapbook and share with others. There are times when I am posting these that I could go off in tangents on each different photo. I do tend to journal those things so I can remember them later when I am scrapbooking.
Tomorrow I will be sharing a Start to Finish of a layout that I created this weekend using some of my scraps. I was able to create a total of 4 so far as well as a card for an Etsy order. I have so many more pieces that I have cut and am itching to get back to work on them.
If you are looking for the Linky for the Inspired by Shimelle Challenge, link up below! You have until June 30th at 11:59 pm CDT to link up your projects for the chance to win a $25 2 Peas Gift Certificate! More info is available here.